Stock in Tienda Barcelona: 1
  • Tôt le matin Sock 75
Tôt le matin

Tôt le matin Sock 75

€24.00
Tax included
Color Tôt le matin Sock 75
Sort by
  • Color
  • Color code
65 colors
OUT OF STOCK
65 colors
Stock in Tienda Barcelona: 1
Delivery within 24 and 48h

By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points

For each unit of this product you will get 425 meters of yarn for El Tejejuego.
Description

Sock 75 is the merino and nylon base hand-dyed by Tôt le matin, a French indie dyer with a wonderful sensibility for delicate and romantic colors.

Sock 75 is mainly composed by superwash merino wool, in a 75%, hence its name. The remaining 25% is nylon, which makes it a perfect skein of wool to knit beautiful socks.

The surprising shine of these skeins of Tôt le matin makes them ideal to knit elegant shawls and balanced colorwork swaters. With 425 meters of yarn per skein, choose 4 colors and you will have a delicate gradient for a size L sweater in stockinette stitch.

The indie-dyer behind Tôt le matin is Lauriane, a French woman living in Normandy who launched her hand-dyed wool brand in 2017. Lauriane dyes her yarns with acid dyes with total care for the environment. In each lot she ensures that the wool completely absorbs all the dye until the water is clean again. After this process of artisanal and careful dyeing, she washes the skeins with an ecological detergent and checks that the dye has adhered well to them so that they don't lose color when you wash your projects.

At Miss Kits we are proud to say that we are her first stockists in Spain.

To see how Sock 75 skeins by Tôt le matin look once knitted you can visit this project page on Ravelry.

The merino wool of Sock 75 by Tôt le matin has a superwash treatment that will allow you to machine wash your garments without worry. Anyway, we suggest you to hand wash and dry flat the projects that you so lovingly hand made so that they last much longer in perfect condition. 

Data sheet
Yarn weight Fingering
Fibers Merino - Nylon
Meters 425
Weight 100 grams
Recommended needle size 2,5mm - 3,5mm
Care
Dry flat
At low temperature, maximum sole plate of 110 °C
Do not use bleaching agents
Do not tumble dry
Handwash at 30ºC

Yarn calculator

Follow the selector steps to calculate how many balls you need

Start to select  
Our recommendation:  

Select the type of work

Previous select Next select

This store asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalized ads. Do you accept these cookies and the processing of personal data involved?

Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Cookie name Provider Purpose Expiry
PrestaShop-# www.misskits.com This cookie helps keep user sessions open while they are visiting a website, and help them make orders and many more operations such as: cookie add date, selected language, used currency, last product category visited, last seen products, client identification, name, first name, encrypted password, email linked to the account, shopping cart identification. 480 hours
Statistic cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Cookie name Provider Purpose Expiry
collect Google It is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and its behavior. Track the visitor across devices and marketing channels. Session
r/collect Google It is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and its behavior. Track the visitor across devices and marketing channels. Session
_ga Google Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 2 years
_gat Google Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate 1 day
_gd# Google This is a Google Analytics Session cookie used to generate statistical data on how you use the website which is removed when you quit your browser. Session
_gid Google Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 1 day
Content not available